Friday 29 March 2013

Out of sync

How much can one person take? Really? How much frustration and sianness can one person really take before he/she explodes (or implodes depending on the situation)?

When it comes to a point where this person has hit his/her peak and people around them still go on saying that what they are trying to do is for their good...really. What the hell. I don't even need you to reassure me. There's really no need to. Because what I see and what I feel is so totally different from what I'm actually experiencing.

I don't need fake faces and words. If you really care about me, you would do whatever it takes to ensure I'm happy and I'm well provided for. Not allow me to sit here and continue being frustrated.

I don't need what this world is giving me. I don't deserve such nasty words and actions. Am I such a bad person with so much ill intentions for everyone around me that I need to be punished so severely? All these things just make me wanna go commit murder so that I can justify to MYSELF why I have to go through all this shit.

All I'm asking for is for all of you to spare me. At least grant me a path to get out of all this before it's too late. Before all of you lose me forever. At this point in my life, that's all I ask for. If I can't even be given this, then what's holding me back for really committing a crime to make myself feel more deserving of all these shit that is happening?

I know for a fact that it's not the first time and it won't be the last.

All of you, please just let me go and spare me your stupidity and childishness. I really cannot stand it anymore.

No comments: