Monday 10 February 2014

Regrets

When Adele sang " Regrets and mistakes they are memories made", I'm sure she meant every single word and I am not one to go dismissing it. Nope.

Only because I am probably one of those with the most eclectic mix of regrets you have ever encountered.

But to save you the boredom of going through all 1001 of them, I will just write about 2 of my biggest regrets, both of which are...sorta weird if you may say.

Number 1

I regret treating my family so nicely. Sometimes.

I use the word 'sometimes' because there are times when I genuinely feel they deserve all the love and concern and respect I give them. But there are times I just wish I could be more assertive and stand my ground firmer when dealing with them.

But there's always a part of me that can't help but shower them with love and gifts and such. I don't know why but I just do.

The thing is, sometimes I feel being taken for granted. I feel my presence in the household is not desired but I don't understand why. I feel like a stranger at times and as hard as I try to fit back in, they won't let me in. I really don't know why and don't quite wish to know too.

Number 2

I regret loving and leaving too quickly.

Living love on the fast track was a huge mistake from the start. I should never have done that and now live the biggest regret of my life.

If I hadn't done that, maybe I will be living out my dreams now and maybe I'll be happier.

Tolora

No comments: