Thursday 20 August 2020

As I get older, I grow quirkier.

 I don't mean it in a fabulous or artistic way in any sense. Age does the strangest things to a person. It either makes you a better person or it fucks you up. 

But the major reason I'm here today is because of how irritated I've been feeling recently. To be fair, I think it's partly due to adulting and partly due to me being an irritable auntie. 

1) People don't seem to know how to customer service any more. Recent aircon servicing customer service sucked ass so much, it made me bloat. 

2) I realise that to do what you want to do, you really need to stand your ground. And hard. People just suck ass. 

3) Periods suck ass, and they suck ass even more as you age. Fuck the cramps and overall battered feeling. It's not funny at all. 

4) I've officially run out of patience to deal with suck asses. I'm that much closer to 40 so I don't have the liberty of time to run around with idiots anymore. 

5) Does it hurt to always be angsty like me now? Of course it does. But it's liberating too. 

I don't think I'm there yet but I am getting there. Age can make you an angry, impatient person, but it can also make you very self-aware and perhaps smarter. 


Tolora

No comments: