Monday 21 December 2015

Clearing out my other gmail account

I have TWO working gmail accounts in case you didn't already know.

I have quite a few other accounts that are dead la. All created for reasons I cannot remember.

So! I have cleared my dominant gmail account sometime end last year till early this year and felt mighty proud because I had almost 10k messages and my hubby could not stand it. Ya, my HUBBY could not stand it, not me. And I own the account.

For the new year, I decided to clear my OTHER account and because this account was the dominant one from my earlier years, it contained so many emails that were pretty interesting yet rather emotional for me. All I can say is some of the messages hit me...

RIGHT IN THE FEELS.

Seriously! So many messages from and to ex boyfriends and because my Facebook updates get sent to this account too, I see posts and comments from past and present people which brings back tons of memories.

One outstanding thing I noticed though. After I got married, the number of my guy friends (or guys commenting on my pictures), dwindled drastically. Ok maybe I should just say I'm back on the market and see what the reaction is like, just for fun. Hahaha...so free ah Joey Peh??!

So anyway, it was nice to see how I was back then and my activity-filled life that was so exciting I literally did not get any sleep. Now I get more sleep but I am fatter too wth. I saw a few conversations that were nostalgic but knew that they meant alot during that time but now nothing much anymore.

However, there was one person that jolted so much feels in me. Well, I loved him then and I do still love him now, possibly as much as I used to. But I know we will never be together again. Even then, reading our email conversations still gave me the tingles, tingles of affection and the feeling of....love? A love that would never be. So much feels. And I realized I still miss him yet I know I will probably never see him again.

Oh well. *Sigh*

Tolora

No comments: