Monday 14 December 2015

I'm blessed

I just got back from lunch. Damn. If my company's more anal, I'd probably be interrogated left right centre already.

Why? Because I technically took a 2hour long lunch, of which 1 bloody hour was wasted queueing to cash out my cheque at OCBC Alexandra Village.

And why was there a long queue? Because of a stoopid couple who was at the counter for more then half an hour! Yes! I'm guessing they were at the counter for more then that actually. Dunno what the hell they were doing. Seriously, banks should restrict procedures that take more then 10mins to the timing between 9am to 11am. Thereafter, all procedures should not last more then 10mins to expedite the whole process.

Eh some of us need to work and only have ONE HOUR for lunch hor! We don't have all day to wait.

And those people who have the flexibility of time and KNOW your procedure is going to take awhile, please be considerate and go during the off peak timings ie before lunch hour or after.

Thank you.

Onto easier things, as I was on my way back to the office, I started thinking about how blessed I am. The topic on my mind at that point was my hubby.

He has been buying items for me here and there, big things (more expensive things that cost more than $100), and of course small things. For the small things, he will usually just shrug it off. But for the big things, he will tell me,"Ok your Christmas present is settled" or "Ok your anniversary present is settled" or "Ok your birthday present is settled". BUT his list of presents never end. It sometimes comes to a point where he forgets and repeats the same occasion for some items and when I ask him about it, he will say,"Aiya I forget already la. Nevermind la. You happy ok liao."

So sweet right? I'm very lucky.

But this does not mean I'm only happy with his material gifts ah.

Ok that's all. I only wanted to say this. Haha...

Kthxbye.

Cheers,
Tolora

No comments: