Thursday 10 December 2015

Everything happens because of my guardian angel

Hi there!

It's interesting to note that another event has (or at least is going to), happen that I need to share here.

Well then, we all know I was considered jobless in November and did not have a full month of pay. However, somehow through the grace of God/my guardian angel, I managed to make a bit of money to at least pay off my bills and sustain myself through December.

I had nearly forgotten about a refund on an air ticket I was waiting for when one fine day, just about a week ago, I suddenly remembered. Not knowing how the whole refund procedure would work, I called OCBC to ask if JAL had done the refund and when I would be able to receive my cheque payout so that I could make the rest of the payment.

Keeping in mind JAL told me that they would only do the refund in 2-3 months, I was worried as I really wanted the money to pay off the cancelled air ticket. And guess what? They had already done the refund about a week ago and OCBC is sending me the cheque. Which also means that the first instalment of the amount that I had paid with my meagre salary in November ($121.24) would add to an additional amount for my expenditure in December, just in time for Christmas.

What a blessing!

I will also be able to pay off the entire amount of the cancelled air ticket at one go which is one load off my mind and shoulders.

I just found out that I will be receiving cheque payouts until my confirmation on the 30th/31st of the months. Now I hope that I will get it before 12pm on the 30th so I can enjoy the new year properly and pay off my bills on time!

Cheers,
Tolora

No comments: