Sunday 13 December 2015

Just moving hardcore into 2016!

Hahahaha I know the title sounds way off but I just had to use it.

Why? Because 2016 is going to be quite a year of a new car and holidays! Yay!

Already going to Tokyo on 31st March till 6th April and then already booked air tickets to Perth from 6th July till 15th July! I cannot wait!!!

It's still so amazing that I will be entering the new year with a new job as a copywriter (enjoying it so far!), and with so many exciting upcoming activities ahead.

Dahlia will be going for a microchipping and sterilisation on 2nd Jan, Bennett's wedding on 3rd Jan...whoa I can't even catch up!

And the most interesting thing of all would be that I just purchased a Chantal Thomass bag, the quilted one with the ribbons which I have been looking for for so long! Actually I've been looking for the white shoulder bag but unfortunately no one is selling it. So sad...that would have been ideal.

I just hope I get my pay on the 30th since it seems we won't be working on the 31st. Whoopie! Time to partayyyyy!!!

No comments: